Icon issue with SHR-unstable...

John Dowd jdowdster at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 14:43:41 CEST 2009

On Tuesday 15 September 2009 03:45:36 Robin Paulson wrote:
> yes, png will work fine
>
> which icon theme are you using? i've got the nEo theme installed in
> shr-u, and it changes the root of the pixmaps dir to a different
> location (dunno how, must be a conf file somwhere), so the location on
> my machine becomes
>
> /usr/share/icons/nEo/86x86/apps

I didn't change any themes once I had loaded on the SHR-U load. I had a look
and there was a directory /usr/share/icons/shr/86x86/apps and I copied the png
file for linphone to it. No joy.

Thanks for the help though.

Cheers!!
--
"To Err is human, to forgive is NOT company policy."

John Dowd
S/W Contractor
email: jdowd at gmail dot com
Cell: (613)316-7884