Selling/giving damaged Neo Freerunner.

Radek Bartoň blackhex at post.cz
Tue Sep 15 17:27:46 CEST 2009

Dne úterý 15 Září 2009 16:53:06 Laszlo KREKACS napsal(a):
> On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 3:11 PM, Radek Bartoň <blackhex at post.cz> wrote:
> > except of damaged PCB and missing
> > micro-USB and micro-BNC connectors.
>
> What the hell did you do with this poor freerunner? Messed hardware fixes?

It started with felt off external GPS antenna connector. When I opened the case
to fix this two other parts felt off quite easily - USB connector and rear
speaker link (or whatever it is). Missing USB connection was really a problem
because I wanted to show some application running on my Freerunner on a
workshop. I gave it to my friend to fix it but although it seemed fixed fine
first, a bad contact appeared soon. I decided to fix it myself but when I was
trying to unsolder USB connector one of the connector's printed circuit has
wrenched from the PCB. That's it. I learned my lesson :-(.

--
Ing. Radek Bartoň

Faculty of Information Technology
Department of Computer Graphics and Multimedia
Brno University of Technology

E-mail: blackhex at post.cz
Web: http://blackhex.no-ip.org
Jabber: blackhex at jabber.cz