Phonelog: missed call "NULL" name and number

Niels Heyvaert nielsheyvaert at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 16 11:16:49 CEST 2009

Yesterday evening my FR woke up from suspend without doing anything else (no notification message, incoming call or SMS). I just watched the screen to see what was happening. After some idle time the it went back to suspend.

This morning I noticed an entry in the phone log for missed calls with the same time and date from this wakeup event. The name and number are showing "NULL".

Two questions:

- Why is the number/name equal to "NULL"?
- Why didn't the phone do anything (ringing/vibrating, missed call notification) when apparently somebody tried to call?

Thanks,

Niels.