QtMoko - Problems after boot

Biagio Marino ilcristopagano at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 13:26:22 CEST 2009

Hi folks,

I have often those problems (but not ever):

        When I switch on the phone after the kernel messages but before
        the start of the GUI my FR's screen remains black whit an
        intermittent "_" and QtMoko does not works.

        After the boot but before that I enter the PIN of the sim QtMoko
        does not show me the window to enter the PIN, if I enter on the
        task manager pressing AUX and after that i exit from it QtMoko
        ask me the PIN but I can not insert it.

How I can fix those problems?

Regards,
--