Fwd: buzzfix in India

rakshat hooja rakshat at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 15:02:37 CEST 2009

On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 6:03 PM, Vikas Saurabh <vikas.saurabh at gmail.com>wrote:

> > Update, adaptive also results in same behaviour, changed to 'never' and
> > seems ok now (for the past hour anyway).
> >
> > Need to work out whether the fix not proper or something else causing the
> > behaviour.
> >
> For me I am not seeing any issues(issue with resume) with either
> adaptive or never. So I have a working buzz free FR :D

Vikas, how is your battery holding up without any charging?

> @Vibhav, try SHR-U for a day....just to be sure that h/w is working fine

bootloader, kernel, rootfs?

Try this kernel

http://build.shr-project.org/shr-unstable/images/om-gta02/uImage-om-gta02-latest.bin

with your OM2009 installation if you dont want to experiment with your
rootfs right now.

Otherwise also try

http://build.shr-project.org/shr-unstable/images/om-gta02/full-om-gta02.jffs2

Rakshat

Please use Firefox as your web browser. Its protects you from spyware and is
also a very feature rich browser.
www.firefox.com