QtMoko v10

-= Apertum =- info at apertum.it
Fri Sep 18 13:25:31 CEST 2009

* Fabio Locati wrote, Il 18/09/2009 07:58:
> I have more than doubled the bandwidth available (200=>500Mb), I hope
> this is enough

Perfect, now it works! ;-)

It was scary to see the Wiki down when the release V10 come out :-)

Let's go to the QtWiki.
I like a lot QtMoko, IMHO, the best distro (more usable as everyday
phone) for our Neo. There is a lot of work to do to make it better, but
just until now it's already great!
I use my QtMoko everyday, it simply works.

Big thanks to all involved!

PS: i think it's not a bad idea to insert some cool screenshot on the
homepage of the wiki, maybe more people will try QtMoko. What do you think?
Maybe we can talk about that on the discussione page of the home of the
wiki.

http://qtmoko.org

--
Andrea