How to permanently set ServiceCenterNumber in SIM

Christian Rüb christian.rueb at gmx.net
Fri Sep 18 14:27:43 CEST 2009

Hi,

I need to change the ServiceCenterNumber in order to be able to receive status reports. However if I change it via

mdbus -s org.freesmartphone.ogsmd /org/freesmartphone/GSM/Device org.freesmartphone.GSM.SIM.SetServiceCenterNumber "'
+491770620000'"

This only lasts until next start/stop of the phone app.

E.g. I start litephone, change ServiceCenterNumber, the new number is stored (checked with GetServiceCenterNumber), I then close litephone, start litephone again and check again - now the old one is back :(

Can anyone help please?

Cheers,
 Christian