[QTMOKO] GPS pedometer app up on github

Jim Morris ml at e4net.com
Fri Sep 18 23:52:04 CEST 2009

Vincent Meurisse wrote:
> On Friday 18 September 2009 21:31:57 Jim Morris wrote:
>> I'll see how to stop the phone from suspending
>>
> The best would be to have this included in Whereabouts so any application
> using GPS automatically benefit from it. If it also let the screen blank, it
> would be perfect for battery life.

I don't think changing the Whereabouts API is an option, technically we could do it for qtmoko, but
then any app written would only work on qtmoko and not other qtextended device. Which defeats the
whole purpose of using Qt.

Right now I temporarily disable suspend, ut the screen will still blank if the global options are
set accordingly.

--
Jim Morris, http://blog.wolfman.com