Freerunner CAD model as eDrawing

Christoph Mair ml at chonyota.net
Sat Sep 19 17:01:05 CEST 2009

Hello,

a friend of mine created a eDrawing from the CAD models published by Openmoko.
This is a *.exe file (Windows only, sorry, but runs with wine if you are lucky)
which displays the CAD model without additional requirements. You can take
virtual cuts through the case and measure distances between points. Useful if
you plan to add hardware or to modify the case. Just try it and let me know if
it worked for you: http://chonyota.net/freerunner/gta02-mme01.exe
The user interface is in german, but I think you can figure out how to use it.

There are some components which are obviously misplaced. Just hide them, as
far as I can tell, they are optional :)

Christoph

P.S.: When closing the software, a dialog asks if you'd like to permanently
install the eDrawing application. Just deny if you don't want to.