ffalarms 0.2.4 -- now looks Elementary, LED color configurable

jeremy jozwik jerjoz.forums at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 18:53:58 CEST 2009

2009/9/19 Łukasz Pankowski <lukpank at o2.pl>:
>  You can change the color by setting ``color`` to ``red, blue,
>  green`` (numbers in range 0-255) in your ~/.ffalarmsrc.  For
>  example:

sorry for this, im woking a lot of hours and my brain is slow ans
squishy right now.

but...

root at om-gta02 ~ $ cd ~/.ffalarmsrc
-sh: cd: can't cd to /home/root/.ffalarmsrc
root at om-gta02 ~ $ cd ~/.ffalarm
-sh: cd: can't cd to /home/root/.ffalarm
root at om-gta02 ~ $ mkdir /home/root/.ffalarmsrc
mkdir: cannot create directory '/home/root/.ffalarmsrc': File exists
root at om-gta02 ~ $ cd /home/root/.ffalarmsrc
-sh: cd: can't cd to /home/root/.ffalarmsrc

also every time i run ffalarm i get error message "key file contains
key "24hr_format" which has a value that cannot be interpreted.
default configuration will be used.