Openmoko application showroom status

David Reyes Samblas Martinez david at tuxbrain.com
Sun Sep 20 23:49:39 CEST 2009

Hi,
Sorry I have not included copy to the list in the last answer to Risto,
Now the filtering using regexp on an external file pased by parameter
both in apt2sql and opkg2sql scritps is done,
it adds a true/false is_visible field depending if it's found on the
filter or not. default is true so if not filter file is included all
package are visible.
I'm quite happy cause it doesn't not impact too much the whole proccess time.

Joao feel free to include this in the main apt-portal or give me
instructions on how to commit those changes myself  of course if you
like it, remember I'm pretty noob on python.

Now next steps are start the visible part :), hope come with something
weird to show soon