Countdown app using PyGTK

Marcel tanuva at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 21 13:58:16 CEST 2009

Moin!

I've written a little python app that can count down for a given amount
of time, either just seconds or hh:mm. I always missed that feature in
ffalarms (which also only does 5min-steps, not sufficient for my needs)
but I'm not willing to fiddle with elm, so here it's in GTK, feel free
to try it.

Although the GUI fits nicely with the illume keyboard visible, I'd like
to have the text entry field for the countdown time a little larger. How
can I do that independently (that word looks strange to me...) from the
GTK theme?

Here it is:
http://d-a300.selfip.net/files/eieruhr.tar.gz
Just the python script and a desktop file yet, is there some minimal
sample for a bb recipe somewhere?

Marcel