linphone 3.1.0

John Dowd jdowdster at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 22:47:15 CEST 2009

On Monday 21 September 2009 16:35:18 MicVM wrote:
> Has somebody of you guys managed to run linphone3 in shr in the meanwhile?
> I tried every possible statefile and asound that i found on the mailing
> list (also tried without asound.conf) but still no success. The standard
> voip statefile is ok for the microphone, but no sound comes out of the
> earpiece. Any ideas?

I was able to get linphone to work as far as installed and running with no
apparent errors. The audio is broken but is playing, I can hear the voice from
the PBX coming through when I dial in for voicemail. It's broken but loud
enough to hear.

I have done no changes to any of the audio system so the defaults that come
with a SHR-unstable download and linphone 3.1.0 should be how it's currently
setup.

Not much help I'm afraid.

Cheers!!
--
"To Err is human, to forgive is NOT company policy."

John Dowd
S/W Contractor
email: jdowd at gmail dot com
Cell: (613)316-7884