Updated package for the puzzle collection

Steven ** montgoss+openmokocommunity at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 19:46:50 CEST 2009

What are the new games?

I have oh-puzzles installed with the 24 separate icons.  But, I'm
using c_c's launcher app to provide a "Games" category.  I'd prefer to
be able to launch a specific game right away, as opposed to some sort
of launcher script that makes me select which game I want to launch.
I only play 3 or 4 of the 24 games anyways...

Perhaps you could do both?  By default, install a wrapper script.  But
also provide a second ipk that creates all the .desktop files for each
game.

-Steven