gta02-core weekly news

Alvie alvieboy at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 20:50:24 CEST 2009

Hello all,

For your information,

(As some of you might already know) I decided to create a blog to post weekly news about the #gta02-core project. Maybe this will attract those that
hate emails and reading through email lists, anyway, my idea is to have something like Corbet et. al. do on LWN.net: a pretty much summarized, quick to read,
easy to understand, change log of what is happening out there.

Blog lies here:

http://gta02-core-news.blogspot.com/

If anyone has ideas, suggestions, or wish to contribute in any way, you are (as always) very very welcomed.

Best,
Álvaro