tangogps 0.9.7 release

Marcus Bauer marcus.bauer at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 21:38:25 CEST 2009

On Tue, 22 Sep 2009 12:38:00 +0200
Michael Zanetti <michael_zanetti at gmx.net> wrote:

> Sometimes, when I use tangogps for "navigating" I end up in areas not
> yet mapped on OSM. In that case it would be great to be able to store
> the current track afterwards if the Track logging has not been
> started before. Currently TangoGPS throws away the current track
> information if one presses "Start Logging".

Hello Michael,

This is internally a different data structure in order to save memory,
lacking time, speed and altitude information.

You may instead always have the track logging switched on - so you will
always have all information. And maybe in twenty years time it is funny
to see where you were ;)

Marcus