[qtmoko] what sets up the kernel killing machine?

Jim Morris ml at e4net.com
Wed Sep 23 10:57:24 CEST 2009

Hi,

I added a swap file to my qtmoko v11 setup, but somethign inthe kernel still tries to kill stuff
off, like qdsync (why is that running anyway?) and mediaserver.

So I suspect that there is a setting somewhere that tells something to look for processes to kill
off if memory gets short, but I cannot find it anywhere.

With swap enabled I should be bale to disable that feature.

While I'm at it I'd also like to stop qdsync from running, so any ideas are welcome.

Thanks
Jim

--
Jim Morris, http://blog.wolfman.com