Wrong behavior of Ctrl+C

Fox Mulder Quakeman1 at gmx.net
Wed Sep 23 11:09:07 CEST 2009

KaZeR wrote:
> Hi.
>

> KaZeR wrote:
>> You might have noticed that when you press ctr+c in a ssh term, the
>> process forks instead of breaking.
>>
>> Why that? Is there a possible fix?
>>
>> Thanks in advance.
>>

> Nobody noticed/has the issue, or nobody has a fix? (or maybe nobody cares :D
> )

Which distro and which ssh daemon are you using on your freerunner?
And do you mean ssh to your freerunner or form it to another host?

First thing i did on debian and shr on my freerunner was to replace
dropbear with opensshd. And when i ssh into my freerunner, no matter if
debian or shr, ctrl+c works how it should.

Ciao,
     Rainer