QI boot order

Jan Henkins jan at henkins.za.net
Wed Sep 23 13:49:33 CEST 2009

Hello all,

There has been a lot of questions regarding QI and booting lately, but
none of the answers helps me out. Please accept my apologies if this
question duplicates some information elsewhere, but in my searches I could
not find an answer.

The scenario:

I'm running SHR-U on flash on my FR, and have two partitions on my SD (one
FAT and the other ext2). I like being able to multi-boot, because then I
can test one distro from SD while I have my everyday distro installed on
flash.

The question:

QI by default tries to boot from SD, and not from NAND flash. How do I
control QI to boot firstly from NAND and then the rest of my SD
partitions? I would really like to get rid of u-boot...

Thanks in advance!

--
Regards,
Jan Henkins