Emulate right-click for copy/paste?

Jan Henkins jan at henkins.za.net
Wed Sep 23 14:18:47 CEST 2009

Hello all,

I've read here and there that it at least used to be possible to emulate a
right-click (I seem to remember somebody managed to get it working in
Om2007). Is it possible at all? If so, any help or ideas would be
appreciated! :-) This is one of the few "smart" functions still missing on
the FR in a general sense. I would consider moving away from SHR-U to
another distro (not Android yet though, IMHO it's a bit dead at the
moment) where I can get this to work, even though SHR is beyond cool.

--
Regards,
Jan Henkins