Launcher - v 0.37 Release UPDATED (inbuilt contacts, sms and phonelog)

KaZeR kazer at altern.org
Thu Sep 24 10:34:28 CEST 2009

c_c wrote:

> Hi,
>   To be clear - the "Please Wait.." message appears in the window title.
>   Both 21 SQL Error and 44 SQL Error should happen soon after start but
> before the "Please Wait ..."
> changes to "Launcher".
>   Can you confirm that?
> Thanks.

It might happen once or twice that i had opened the conversation without
actually checking, but then it would crash when opening the main
conversation view, not a detailed conversation, no?

With your binary from yesterday, i double checked and i still get crashes,
even if i wait 10s after 'Please wait' is replaced by 'Launcher'. My last
two crashes were error 59.
1st crash : launch, message, open a conversation, crash. But here i might
have clicked twice, not sure
2nd crash : launch, message, open the same conversation, close it, open
another conversation, crash. No double click here.

Test with your latest binary (Sep 23, 2009; 06:26pm)
Reproduced 2nd crash.
Another try :  launch, message, open the same conversation, wait 20s, close
it, wait 20s, open another conversation: crash

If i open the 2nd conversation first, then close, then open the 1st, it
works. then open the 2nd : crash

My first conversation has 60 messages, second has 14.

Another regression : i don't have the icon telling if the message was sent
or received, with the green arrow.

But i still have faith :D