[debian] e and illume: how to configure launcher icons?

Steven ** montgoss+openmokocommunity at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 18:00:12 CEST 2009

I'm pretty sure Illume does not have support for categories or the
ability to hide apps (especially not through a menu).

Workarounds:
If you delete the .desktop file from /usr/share/applications/, it
won't be displayed.
If your .desktop file doesn't contain Type=Application, I don't think
it'll be displayed.

-Steven