Launcher - v 0.37 Release UPDATED (inbuilt contacts, sms and phonelog)

c_c cchandel at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 26 03:27:11 CEST 2009

Hi,
  Hmmm. There seems to be something odd here. The sms window _is_ closed
when the "Del All" button is pressed (since the last three binaries).
  I've repacked the newer binary and icons as the latest package. Try this.
I'm getting no glibc errors though the largest conversation I had was about
12 sms's. And I haven't yet got a "SQL:library out of sequence" error
either. Can you tell me how many contacts/sms's you have in total? I must be
missing something obvious.
  This newer version is faster because it doesn't delete and re-sync all the
contacts every time. The settings window lets you sync contacts if you've
changed something from another program and need to get launcher up to date.

  Changes
 * doesn't re-sync contacts every time
 * contacts can categorised
 * resync sms/contacts/calls from settings page
 * fixes bug where opim was not updated correctly for sms' sent/not sent

http://n2.nabble.com/file/n3715862/launcher_0.38_arm.ipk
launcher_0.38_arm.ipk