FreeRunner case + stylus holder (was Re: New case)

Martin Jansa martin.jansa at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 14:56:23 CEST 2009

On Sat, Sep 26, 2009 at 11:06 AM, arne anka <openmoko at ginguppin.de> wrote:

> so, to make it short:
> - the missing holder is missing by design
> - the availability of the design files should enable everbody, who knows
> how to, to create its own design and, susbsequently, casing
> - maybe a successor/offspring of the gta-core project will address that

Yes missing stylus holder is one of biggest issues for freerunner from my
POV :(.

O bought few small styluses (originaly for nintendo or something) and
attached sort of stylus holder on one side of original pouch (2 short rubber
tubes tied to it with wire through pouch perforations).

And I feel always ashamed of this, with so nice neo phone!

I would like to see transparent neo case with integrated stylus holder :).
Open from all POVs.