Launcher - v 0.37 Release UPDATED (inbuilt contacts, sms and phonelog)

Adam Jimerson vendion at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 02:51:29 CEST 2009

On Monday 28 September 2009 11:48:37 am c_c wrote:
> Hi,
>
>   The numbers not being matched is fixed now. Can you confirm that the new
> messages on rescan are actually new and not messages that you've deleted?
> Messages in the SIM do not get deleted from opim. Rescanning restores
those
> sms's. I'm waiting for opim to handle that.

Yes they were new messages that were not being displayed.

>   Please do report back.
> Thanks.

I can't reproduce the glibc error but I did get this

42 SQL error: database is locked
68 SQL error: database is locked
47 SQL error: database is locked
Segmentation fault

This happened while trying to open up the phone log to view a missed call
--
"We must plan for freedom, and not only for security, if for no other reason
than only freedom can make security more secure."  Karl Popper