[SHR-U] Get imei number without sim card

Alex (Maxious) Sadleir maxious at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 15:35:50 CEST 2009

On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 11:18 PM, Mickael Labrousse
<m.labrousse_list at bcmd.fr> wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I'ld like to get, with a command line, the IMEI number of my Freerunner
> (running SHR-U). But I don't have a sim card in it, so is it possible to
> talk to gsmd ?
You can enter the AT command "AT+CGSN" using mickeyterm on SHR-U even
if you don't have a SIM inserted.
For example...

root at om-gta02 ~ $ mickeyterm
Using **pending_return in dbus_connection_send_with_reply_setup()
without pending_setup is deprecated and strongly discouraged
Using **pending_return in dbus_connection_send_with_reply_setup()
without pending_setup is deprecated and strongly discouraged
Using **pending_return in dbus_connection_send_with_reply_setup()
without pending_setup is deprecated and strongly discouraged
Using **pending_return in dbus_connection_send_with_reply_setup()
without pending_setup is deprecated and strongly discouraged
Using **pending_return in dbus_connection_send_with_reply_setup()
without pending_setup is deprecated and strongly discouraged
<----------- Mickey's Term V2.9.4 @ /dev/pts/7 ----------->
AT-Command Interpreter ready
AT+CGSN

+CGSN: 123456789