[SHR-u] black screen of death on resume

Steven ** montgoss+shr at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 19:14:05 CEST 2009

Nope.  Holding the power button does nothing for me.  My Neo just
isn't awake at all.  It's a brick until I pull the battery out to
reset it.  I know it's still on because holding the power button would
normally cause it to boot up...  And if it was on with just no
backlight, I'd be able to get calls and hear my alarm sound.  That's
not the case when this error occurs.

Are there any logs I could check that might give a clue as to what the
issue was?  My understanding is that the logs are lost on a reboot
though...

-Steven