Launcher - v 0.37 Release UPDATED (inbuilt contacts, sms and phonelog)

Warren Baird wjbaird at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Tue Sep 29 20:30:32 CEST 2009

I really like the SMS conversation interface - however I'm having trouble
with it.   When I try to send a reply to a conversation launcher crashes and
I see the following:

Error: org.freedesktop.DBus.Python.AttributeError - Traceback (most recent
call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/dbus/service.py", line 702, in
_message_cb
    retval = candidate_method(self, *args, **keywords)
  File
"/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/framework/subsystems/opimd/pimd_messages.py",
line 392, in Add
    return self.add(entry_data)
  File
"/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/framework/subsystems/opimd/pimd_generic.py",
line 693, in add
    if not PIMB_CAN_ADD_ENTRY in backend.properties:
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'properties'

EDJE ERROR: file /usr/share/elementary/themes/default.edj, group
elm/label/base/default has a non-fixed part. add fixed: 1 1; ???
  Problem part is: elm.text
  Will recalc min size not allowing broken parts to affect the result.

this is on shr-t after changing my framework.conf to have
"messages_default_backend = SQList-Messages"

any suggestions?

BTW - it seems like the message is correctly sent, it just kills launcher...

On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 4:44 AM, KaZeR <kazer at altern.org> wrote:

> I've been hitting a new issue :
>
> - Conversation, new
> - Select contact
> - Default category is 'Family', which is empty yet.
> - Hit 'Jump', select a letter
> - Boom :
>
> "none
> Segmentation fault"
>
> Maybe launcher should ask to sync, or sync by itself in that case?
>

> --

Warren Baird - Photographer and Digital Artist
http://www.synergisticimages.ca