opimd: unified api for sent/received

Jose Luis Perez Diez perezdiez at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 09:40:20 CEST 2009

El Tuesday, 8 de September de 2009 11:04:16 arne anka va escriure:
> before filing a bug report, i'd like to ask here ...
> last weekend i patched zhone to enable opimd (only listing of messages so
> far). while working with it i saw that incoming and outgoing messages have
> different fiels (sender vs receiver, no timestamp for sent messages, ...),

Hi arne,

I've been localizing zhone to spanish and patching it to access opimd contacts
and now I have a working prototipe.

I didn't notice your message until I did a web search on opimd zhone. Did you
publish your path?

I'm planing to put mine on FSO track as an wish list.