QtMoko - WiFi - only one WLAN?

Torfinn Ingolfsen tingox at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 16:01:00 CEST 2009

When I go To Settings, Internet, it lists "these are the network
services..."
First I had one wireless defined, named "Wireless home". This one works
nicely, after I got it working. :-)
It normally shows up as "offline", and I can select "WLAN detection" from
the menu (in addition to "properties" and so on).

I defined another, named "WLAN", but this only shows up as "Unavailable".
and on the menu for that I only have "New", "Delete" and "Properties".
1) why doesn't it work? (it is configured exactly the same as the other,
except for the name)
2) why doesn't "WLAN detection" show up on the menu?

--
Regards,
Torfinn Ingolfsen