[Shr-User] Offline SHR Manager - First Release 0.1

Baruch Even baruch at ev-en.org
Wed Sep 30 21:19:20 CEST 2009

Hi,

Olivier Migeot wrote:
> Would it be possible to see your PoC? What language did you use?

Ofcourse, it's at github: http://github.com/baruch/web-manager

I used Vala.

Help in polishing the packaging will be appreciated, it's mostly
autoconf stuff so not very hard to package but I prefer to tend to the
code itself.

> Because I was about to start something similar... ;)

I suck (and lack patience) at web apps, I have no problem with the core
but you will find that my web app is functional but ugly. Help in that
department is sorely needed.

So far I have the GSM status, GPX list/download/delete and now I'm
starting to work on the SMS part. I'll be basing it on opimd.

Baruch