Doom Updates in Progress -- Request from Distribution Maintainers

SCarlson scottrcarlson at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 21:44:24 CEST 2009

Hello Everyone --

I've been off the radar for a while, decided to stop back in and noticed
that Doom doesn't seem to run anymore in its old packaged version from last
year.

Just like to say, I'm on it.
I've installed the SHR image from May 09, that is where i'm starting, as I
believe thats the latest SHR-Testing.
Are there other distributions that need attention? I'd like to hit majority
users first.. I assume that is SHR and Om2009? (Are there people running
Om2009?).

I'd like to ask the Distribution maintainers,( those who are left? Just SHR
now?) For some
help putting Doom in the distro specific repos.  That way everyone can opkg
from a tested distro specific places and install. Its not necessary but
would be nice.

-Scott