fullscreen transparent keyboard

pike pike-openmoko at kw.nl
Thu Apr 1 19:25:40 CEST 2010

Hi

> I think it would be nice to have fullscreen transparent keyboard instead
> of small keyboard in the bottom that eats screen space. So anybody know
> application that fit my needs? I googled... but found nothing

Fatfingershell.

But as the name implies, that's a shell.

Obviously, if there is screen interactivity
allowed in the application where you'd need
the keyboard (I mean, if it has buttons), you'll
have problems overlaying it with a transparent
keyboard.

Which can be solved. I'm curious what you
have in mind. Yes, I'd love it.

$2c,
*-pike