Upgrades for SHR-unstable

William Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Fri Apr 2 03:38:22 CEST 2010

I tried illume2 when it first came out and it shows promise but was
quite broken - keyboard issues and window nesting(wrong/lost focus)
amongst various things so it was suggested not to use it.  There have
been a lot of updates since then so I am not sure of current status
(shr-t or shr-u)

Perhaps someone who knows can comment?

BillK

On Thu, 2010-04-01 at 21:20 -0400, Adam Jimerson wrote:
> Well I am working on getting my FR update to date to figure this out
> as well, I haven't done an upgrade on it for months so currently
> reflashing.  Speaking of reflashing (sorry to hijack this thread a
> little) but what is up with the Illume2 SHR option?
>
> On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 8:56 PM, William Kenworthy <billk at iinet.net.au>
> wrote:
>         On Thu, 2010-04-01 at 07:19 -0700, jeremy jozwik wrote:
>         > On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 6:38 AM, Thomas Franck
>         <thomas.franck at gmx.com> wrote:
>         > > Done so.. when I checked again it was screen was black
>         (locked).. I
>         > > tapped it.. and that image was very very scary.. ;)
>         > >
>         > > April Fools day and all, I suppose.. will it change with
>         the an update
>         > > tomorrow? :P
>         >
>         > make sure to screen grab it first!
>         >

>         Not using shr-u, can someone post a screen grab so we can
>         share the
>         joke!
>
>         :)
>         BillK