player

Thomas Zimmermann ml at vdm-design.de
Thu Apr 8 09:07:00 CEST 2010

Am Donnerstag 08 April 2010 05:42:41 schrieb jeremy jozwik:
> On Wed, Apr 7, 2010 at 8:39 PM, Rafael Ignacio Zurita
>
> <rizurita at yahoo.com> wrote:
> > mplayer via command line on ffs (and using qtmoko) works okey
> > (pause and other functions)
>
> eh, shr-u here...

We are currently trying to stablize SHR, and intone (mplayer) isn't part of
our milestone 1. Because of that it's not getting that much attention from us.
I think the correct solution would be to compile mplayer with alsa support. To
workaround the oss problem you can install alsa-oss and then use aoss to start
intone. Or install kernel-modules-snd-oss, but i think there were some
problems with oss kernel modules installed...

But there can also be a problem in intone that it doesn't work with newer E.

Please try and report the results.