Looking to pick up a FreeRunner

swoody swoody at ubuntu.com
Thu Apr 8 20:42:54 CEST 2010

> On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 11:16 AM, Sebastian Krzyszkowiak
> <seba.dos1 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Well, experiences depends. I'm really happy with my Freerunner, and
>> i'm already using it as my only phone for more than year now. But
>> maybe it's just matter of unix experience, spare time and... just good
>> luck ;)
>
> same here.

Thanks for the ideas and input everybody. I am going to try using the FR
as my main cellphone, and I am aware of the 'buggy-ness' that this can
entail. I feel until I'm proven otherwise that I'm going to aim for this
though.

Also, I appreciate all the suggestions and pointers to other phones for
sale, but I have acquired a FR which should be arriving today - thanks to
a very generous person :)

- Woody