project customers

Benedikt beniwtv at relamp.tk
Fri Apr 9 14:14:49 CEST 2010

On Fri, 2010-04-09 at 12:37 +0200, Christoph Pulster wrote:

>  [snip]
> Not to misunderstand, the game "opensource" is just starting.
> if you need to, remember Openmoko as a early hero.

Here I completely agree with you, Christoph.

I personally don't see the FR as a fail. It's more like a success in
that we (the community) have proven an open source phone, while not
perfect yet, is indeed possible.

And while the FR may not live long enough, an open phone OS like SHR,
QTMoko or Debian will run on other devices too, in time.

I think we are just at the beginning, not the end. And I am very proud
to be part of this, even if I don't (yet) have the time to be more
involved :). I don't regret purchasing the FR at all.

> Christoph

Cheers,
Benedikt