[qtmoko] regression in power management (was: qtmoko v21)

Alfa21 freerunner at my.is.it
Sat Apr 10 03:46:14 CEST 2010

2010-04-09 at 22:31 Radek Polak

> I hope there are no regressions from previous version. If yes, please let me
> know i will try to fix them for next release.

found a regression:
in v21 if you boot on battery and then attach usb, the power profile is still on battery.

eg, if you have enabled suspend:
- ssh connection will be paused because of std-by
- recharge will be paused on std-by

btw if you go to power management you can manually disable suspend

regards
--
ALFA21 IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.