tangoGPS is a very successful user orienteted map and gps viewer

Iain B. Findleton ifindleton at videotron.ca
Sun Apr 11 21:21:43 CEST 2010

Tangogps is a very fine product. I do have a suggestion for a feature
based on my own experience using it on the FR:

Normally, I am interested in only a selection of possible map
resolutions, such as 8, 10, 12, 14 and 16.

For whatever reason, 10, 14 and 16 are most used by myself. however,
clicking the + and - buttons
advances or reverses by increments of 1, and I have found the scroll bar
somewhat tricky to use
on the FR for reasons unknown to me. It would be a nice feature to be
able to have a programmable
increment or decrement on the buttons, and perhaps a list of resolutions
on the scroll bar.

Keep up the good work.