tangoGPS community development, patches (was: tangoGPS magnify patch)

Marcus Bauer marcus.bauer at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 16:09:49 CEST 2010

Hi Stefan

before it gets lost in all the other discussions: I'd still be happy to
integrate this.

Remarks:
 * it must be usable for people that have not signed for the 30$
   premium account
 * everything must work from the user interface, command line is not an
   option
 * no python dependency - you can use either libsoup or libcurl

Send me your last working tarball and I'll have a look and make
suggestions or give you a hand.

Marcus