tangoGPS community development, patches (was: tangoGPS magnify patch)

Stephen Pape srpape at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 22:19:25 CEST 2010

Okay. I'm not sure what you're getting at, or why you're completely
changing the subject to make a personal attack on me over an argument
involving software development practices.
I haven't been very active with openmoko, so I guess that makes
anything I say invalid? And you're the one complaining about
developers with egos?

You still haven't been able to produce any useful argument about why
forking is bad for open source, and how keeping the development
process under your own strict control helps open source.

> Best regards,
> Marcus - creator of successful free software :-)

Maybe you should look inwards regarding your complains about developer
ego. I suspect this is why you don't want anyone else forking your
code.

Good luck.

-Stephen