QTMoko - Diffuculty trying to mount sd as USB

swoody swoody at ubuntu.com
Thu Apr 15 20:13:14 CEST 2010

(sorry for the double-post Jose)

Yes, that is what I figured out rather quickly :) I ran the commands again
from QTMoko (v21) on my FreeRunner, and I still got a ton of errors. I
then reverted back to v19, and still had the same issues. Then I tried
installing SHR-t, and things worked perfectly, all of the commands worked
without error, and I was able to see my phone's sd card as a USB device on
my computer. I then installed QTMoko on the sd, and left SHR-t on the
nand, so now I'm dual-booting the two of them. Thanks for your post
though! I do think it may be helpful for us FR-noobs if someone could just
put a note on that wiki page that it should be run on the phone OS, and
not on the host computer.

- Woody