project customers

Rui Miguel Silva Seabra rms at 1407.org
Sat Apr 17 20:19:41 CEST 2010

Em 16-04-2010 23:02, Kosa escreveu:
> I ain't no expert on this, but since iPad is being a succesful "mobil
> device", we could give a chance for a BIGGER Freerunner. Of course iPad
> won't sell as many pices as the iPhone has, but 400k seems good for a
> start. There's a huge market for the big touchscreen devices.

There is a project for such a pad at the OLPC. Joining the effort seems
like the wisest choice, to me.

http://www.google.pt/search?q=olpc+tablet

It's would be a real killer if it has a reflexive screen like XO-1 and
XO-1.5
  * low energy requirements when backlight is off
  * visible even with direct sunlight
  * color! (well, I don't know if reflexive mode can support it, in
current XO's it can't)

Add to it new Comix/Evince/etc... interfaces oriented to touch screens,
and you'll have a huge success if it's cheap, so featureful and open.

Rui