project customers

Al Johnson openmoko at mazikeen.demon.co.uk
Sun Apr 18 11:12:26 CEST 2010

On Sunday 18 April 2010, Juergen Schinker wrote:
> > won't fit on the bike, but I would have his little brother for that. :)
>
> Ha why should it not fit on a Bike? Show me how you safely mount the
> little brother on your bike! I still haven't found a usable solution.

I made a mount using polymorph (low-melting plastic similar to nylon) while
others have made them by bending sheet plastics. There are photos in the wiki.
The safe mount is the easy part. The hard part is the shade to make it
readable in the sun. A transreflective screen would really have helped with
this.