Is xserver-xorg-video-glamo freezy for anyone else than just me?

Neil Jerram neiljerram at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 19 01:52:32 CEST 2010

On 17 April 2010 00:20, Neil Jerram <neiljerram at googlemail.com> wrote:
> On 15 April 2010 00:49, Timo Juhani Lindfors <timo.lindfors at iki.fi> wrote:
>> Run watchdog daemon. That will at least make your battery contacts
>> wear less :-)
>
> Thanks, I'm doing that now.  Must switch back to glamo to see if it works now...

Perhaps interestingly... I switched back to glamo, and before very
long I got a freeze again - and the watchdog didn't do anything.  That
is, it didn't cause the phone to reboot, and the phone stayed frozen
for at least 10 minutes, until I decided to pull out the battery.

Is it possible that the watchdog userspace process would not notice
the freeze?  If not, does that mean that my kernel must have frozen
too?

Thanks for any further ideas!

       Neil