ventura upgrades

c_c cchandel at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 19 13:55:55 CEST 2010

Hi,

Ben Thompson-3 wrote:

>  I liked the uncluttered screen before and the menu button was larger and
> easier to use with my fingers. Also, I don't like that fact that more
> of the web page is now obscured by icons.

   I've been thinking of moving the buttons to the top of the screen -
seeing that most websites have the topmost part without any links.
   I think the pg dn and pg up buttons actually make scrolling a lot simpler
since the openmoko's graphics subsystem can't really cope up with the
scrolling.

   Actually, the edj file can be improved to hide the buttons when not in
use. Perhaps someone with greater edj experience can help.

   I'll update the edj file soon.