QtMoko - application development

Aditya Gandhi aditya.g8 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 00:35:31 CEST 2010

this is the command I used to build qmokoplayer:

aditya at aditya-desktop ~/mysources/qtmoko/src/3rdparty/applications/qmplayer
$ /home/aditya/mysources/build/bin/qbuild,
I get a binary file called link_test in the folder
/home/aditya/mysources/build/src/3rdparty/applications/qmplayer
I upload this file to qtmoko, but nothing happens plz help