Removing dependent libs?

Gay, John (GE Infra, Energy, Non-GE) John.Gay at ge.com
Thu Apr 22 22:38:31 CEST 2010

I tried installing arora on H:1 just to try a different web browser
experience and it installed quite a few qt libs as dependencies. I
wasn't impressed with it and removed it, but can't find an easy way to
remove these un-used libs?

I remember debian used to have a simple tool to check for and remove
orphaned libs, but I don't remember what it's called. I'm also slightly
nervous it might remove some libs that aren't orphaned, just not
properly listed.

Anyone know an easy way to check the dependencies for an app?

Cheers,

	John Gay