Android status as a daily phone

urodelo urodelomutante at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 25 02:44:59 CEST 2010

I've it on my fr since some months. The version I use is 1.5. I can use it
as daily phone. it's stable. I've just installed few applications, and
except some occasional freeze, I'm not experimenting any special problem.
However, I find there aren't many interesting applications available (for
my taste), not like in shr. Moreover, its difficult to do every little
change in the system. But if you just want to use it as mobile phone, i
think it's ok. I didn't test gps and bluetooth yet, I assume they work.
Wifi works very well, it automatically reconnects if i go out of range for
some time. I've it on nand; booting it can sometimes be a challenge, if
your finger isn't quick enough, especially if you have just opened your
eyes after a deep sleep.
ByeZ
urodelo