Android status as a daily phone

urodelo urodelomutante at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 25 10:21:06 CEST 2010

The volume is fine. Although I usually don't get much calls, I think the
voice it's quite clear too. About the battery, well I have the impression
that mine doesn't last for a long time, maybe due to my behaviour, cause
when at home I often stop the suspend and keep the phone under charge.
It has happened that the phone got frozen after suspending a couple of
times, but recently I didn't experiment it again.

urodelo

On Sun, 25 Apr 2010 03:10:38 +0200, Denis Galvão - Gmail
<denisgalvao at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks urodelo.
>
> What about the listen volume?
>
> And about hibernation? Is the energy saver working as it should? I mean
> the phone can sleep and wake without problems?
>
> Denis.
>
> On 24/04/2010, at 21:44, urodelo wrote:
>
>> I've it on my fr since some months. The version I use is 1.5. I can use
>> it
>> as daily phone. it's stable. I've just installed few applications, and
>> except some occasional freeze, I'm not experimenting any special
>> problem.
>> However, I find there aren't many interesting applications available
>> (for
>> my taste), not like in shr. Moreover, its difficult to do every little
>> change in the system. But if you just want to use it as mobile phone, i
>> think it's ok. I didn't test gps and bluetooth yet, I assume they work.
>> Wifi works very well, it automatically reconnects if i go out of range
>> for
>> some time. I've it on nand; booting it can sometimes be a challenge, if
>> your finger isn't quick enough, especially if you have just opened your
>> eyes after a deep sleep.
>> ByeZ
>> urodelo
>>
>> On Sat, 24 Apr 2010 23:59:36 +0200, Denis Galvão - Gmail
>> <denisgalvao at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Im out for a long period...
>>>
>>> What is the most recent status of Freerunner Android as a daily phone?
>>>
>>> I''ll try it again on monday, and would love some feedback from Android
>>> users out there.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> Denis.

Creato con il rivoluzionario client e-mail di Opera:
http://www.opera.com/mail/